Re: IDE SCSI Emulation and USB problem

	According to the documentation for USB, the drives that
should show up on your system are /dev/sda or /dev/sdx if you
already have a /dev/sda or /dev/sdb, etc.
In other words, the USB devs should start at one above any pre
existing SCSI disks.

	This means that your /dev/scd0 should not conflict with
any of the USB-based SCSI emulations.