proftpd install

Hi All,

I'm having trouble installing proftpd. The proftpd package depends on proftpd-common and with this one I get an error:
trying to overwrite /etc/ftpusers which is also in netstd
dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal (Broken Pipe)

Of course, I've removed the /etc/ftpusers file but it doesn't make any difference.

I don't know why it's reporting on netstd since that package is already up to date.

Any ideas on how to get proftpd installed?

Also -- thanks for all the wonderful feedback to this list/group. I've made tremendous progress upgrading with everyone's help.

Cheers,

--
- David