CAD NEWS UP-DATES 2003

Hello Again.
                    I hope you are fine and business is starting
to pick up for you.

This is just a quick email to advise you that there is a new
company in the U.K which you maybe interested to hear about.

There name is "Quest For Catia" and they will soon become one of
the leading CAD design training companies in Europe in 2004.

There website is one of the best that I have seen and it explains
everything in detail. Simply use the following link to visit their
site: www.questforcatia.co.uk

They also have a new link exchange index which can be entered from
the home page but due to the site is relatively new, there are no
links yet but if you are CAD or pro engineering related and
interested in exchanging links, simply follow the instructions on
the linking page and contact Quest.

Ok. I hope you have a great "New Years".

Kind Regards.

CAD NEWS