Re: nVidia Control Panel?

Alexander Winston wrote:
On Tue, 2003-12-30 at 21:01, Scarletdown wrote:

Anyone here know how to install or otherwise access the nVidia Control Panel that is supposedly part of the nVidia video drivers?

I saw it mentioned in the Linux forums on nVidia's site, and someone there even posted a screenshot...

http://web.njit.edu/~dpw2/nvidia-settings.jpg

However, I can't seem to find any clear instructions on how to access it.

Well, it seems that it is accessible by running nvidia-settings.

I tried that, and just got "Command Not Found", indicating that the Control Panel didn't get installed.