Re: OO1.1 fails to start

On Sun, Dec 28, 2003 at 06:47:08PM +0800, Stephen Liu wrote:

> Shall I remove all of them;
> /usr/bin/openoffice /etc/openoffice /usr/lib/openoffice /usr/share/
> openoffice /usr/share/openoffice.org-debian-files /usr/share/man/man1/
> openoffice.
> manually?  Download OOo again from Debian website?

Well, I was thinking of this:

	apt-get --reinstall install openoffice.org

However, the OOo in Testing appears to be broken.  No toolbars appear, and
many menu choices don't actually work.  I hadn't noticed because I haven't
used OOo for weeks.  (For most word processing I prefer Abiword.)

Perhaps one or both of us should submit bug reports.
--
Carl Fink             carl@fink.to
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading