Re: Finding I/O For ISA NIC Card?

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003, Paul Morgan wrote:

> If you are dual booting with a Microsoft OS, boot up Windows and take a
> look at the card in device manager.  You should be able to see the
> resources it's using including the I/O addresses.
>
> I know that's kind of cheating, but, hey, whatever it takes :)

I would if I could, but this is an old "Frankenstein" machine and it
currently only has Debian on it.

I'm trying to see if I can use an MS-DOS bootdisk.  Anyone know how to use
a .img file to get the image to a floppy in linux?

--
[ Russ Schneider (a.k.a. Sugapablo)     ]
[ http://www.sugapablo.com <--music     ]