Re: Finding I/O For ISA NIC Card?

Am Fre, 2003-12-26 um 15.48 schrieb Russ Schneider:
> I have a KNE20 card in my machine.  I'm pretty sure I need (thanks to the
> help I've found here) the ne module to use it.
>
> However, it requires I enter it's I/O with io=0xNNN.
>
> Problem is, I can't determine what the I/O is?  lspci -vvv doesn't give it
> to me, nor does /proc/pci.
>
> How do I determine the I/O?

Either the i/o and IRQ settings are "jumpered" on the card or
you need the vendors' DOS app to view / configure the settings.

HTH
--

Matthias Hentges
Cologne / Germany

[www.hentges.net] -> PGP welcome, HTML tolerated
ICQ: 97 26 97 4   -> No files, no URL's

My OS: Debian Woody. Geek by Nature, Linux by Choice