Re: Apache w/PHP4

On Thursday December 25 at 07:52pm
Russ Schneider <russ@sugapablo.com> wrote:

> I just used dselect to install Apache with PHP4.
>
> They're both installed, httpd.conf has the correct LoadModule line and
>
> mimetype line.
>
> Yet any time I test it out and lynx http://127.0.0.1/test.php, it asks
> me if I wish to download the file, instead of displaying it?

Uncomment the following in /etc/apache/httpd.conf:
    #AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
    #AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps

There is some documentation surrounding those lines if you would like to
know what they do.
--
-johann koenig
Now Playing: Social Distortion - Ball And Chain : Social Distortion