Re: Mozilla fonts

Marc Wilson wrote:
On Tue, Dec 23, 2003 at 02:41:02PM -0600, Joel Konkle-Parker wrote:

Under Preferences > Appearance > Fonts, everything is set to "Agfa Monotype-andale mono-iso8859-1" and Slashdot renders in full monospace.

Uhhh... Andale Mono *is* a monospace font.  Exactly what do you expect to
be happening here?

Sorry, the question was what the Mozilla default fonts should be set to. Mine were all set to the same thing (andale mono) because of versioning problems, and I wanted to know what Mozilla's defaults were.

I moved my .mozilla and started it up again, looked at the font configuration, then copied my .mozilla back and set the same options. Worked like a charm.

--
Joel Konkle-Parker
Webmaster  [Ballsome.com]

E-mail     [jjk3@msstate.edu]