Re: Using CNET internal ADSL modem

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 21:42:15 +0200, Andrus wrote:

> I want to use CNET Internal ADSL (CNAD800-RF)  modem card in Linux.
> CNET page about this is at  http://www.cnet.com.tw/padsl.html
>
> A downloadable PDF product data sheet from cnet about this modem
> says that Linux is supported.

I only found an "Under Construction" page !?

Conexant are notorious for their winmodems. Since they state a 50 MB
requirement for installation software, chances are that they don't just
twin a normal PCI-NIC-chipset with ADSL on a single card, which would
surely make sense (and avoid Linux driver trouble).

2 sen, only