Re: Proxy Setup Help Needed

Problem solved. Out of frustration, I went to ask.com to see what "Jeeves" had to say about getting the firewall up and running automatically. I ended up getting sidetracked with an old Slashdot article about Comcast cracking down on NAT users (thankful that I'm on Charter...)

Anyway, one of the responses mentioned apt-get install ipmasq

So I tried it, rebooted, and was pleasantly surprised to find that it worked. I was able to connect to the Internet just fine on my Win-98 hardware testing station.