Re: silly gcc problem -- lost my libraries

Colin Watson wrote:

> Remember that you need to link with -lm in order to call mathematical
> functions like sqrt().

Thanks, that's it.
After re-running, the fprintf went away as well. (That must have been
linker garbage due to 100 previous errors.)

I'm down to one error now. The linker can't find fstat. I can change it to
a system("stat") and all goes well, but where's fstat? Doing a grep in /lib
and /usr/lib gave me some references, but the fstat error doesn't go away
even with all of them linked in.