Re: Web Host Manager / Cpanel

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:37:02 -0800
"Gruessle" <debian@orces.com> wrote:

> Web Host Manager / Cpanel kind of thing is there something out there
> with GPL license?
> I been looking in to typo3 but it is to complex for me and my needs.

"apt-cache search webmin"... They have modules for a ton of stuff.
There are some additional ones that haven't made it into Debian yet,
last I checked. If you can't find a webmin module to do what you want,
check the home page for the software you want to control using webmin,
as well as searching google. You're bound to find something to do the
trick.

HTH,
Jacob

-----
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

Linux -- Have you administered a real OS today?