Re: MRTG on Debian Testing (getting some info, not getting IfIndex)

>    Anyway - anyone on this list installed MRTG on Debian using "apt-get
> install MRTG"? I'm having trouble finding my way around to where MRTG is
> installed and how to rebuild the mrtg.cfg file. My Debian server is cli
> only, so finding proper directories / files is difficult (for me, anyway).
>
>    Any quick how-to for MRTG on Debian? Also posted on
> comp.dcom.net-management.

Okay, I found cfgmaker and indexmaker. I'm able to do an SNMP-get on my
router, WAP and PC's. I'm NOT getting ifindex stuff - nothing on the
ethernet interfaces of my router, wap, PC's... - just the system name,
contact, description and location.

Anyone using MRTG on Debian? Where should I start looking to make sure an
SNMP walk will get the ethernet info?