Re: fortran 90 for debian

"Lucas Albers" <albersl@cs.montana.edu> said on Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:31:38 -0700 (MST):
> > TimC -- http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/staff/tconnors/
>
> > I'm doing the latter. There are various fortran 90 projects around -
> > such as g95 and something else. It looks like g95 wont be integrated
> > with gcc until 2005 or so.
> So could g95 be included on a debian system?

No idea.

> You've used it for compilation on a debian box?

No - I've used ifc (intel compiler) under debian succesfully.

Howver, recently on my home box, which is running 2.6, I have
discovered that binaries created by ifc give a warning at runtime (at
libc startup, before main__ is run) about accessing errno directly,
and then segfault sometime later.

I haven't tried recently on my laptop which is still running 2.4

You're one microscopic dog in his catastrophic .plan
Designed and directed by his red right hand
Nick Cave, Red Right Hand