Re: Need to know how to connect New Kodak DX6440 camera w/Easy Share Dock

* John Foster (jfoster@augustmail.com) [031218 17:47]:
> I need to know how to connect new Kodak DX6440 camera  w/Easy Share
> Dock. I just got this neat camera & I hate to have to resort to Windows
> to use it as That would be the ONLY thing I would need Windows for.

Is it USB?  Most of digicams just show up as USB storage devices, just
like a card reader, when plugged in.  You should be able to just mount
the vfat filesystem on the card and go nuts.

good times,
Vineet
--
http://www.doorstop.net/