Re: mozilla hangs when printing to ps file

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 02:14:42PM -0500, H. S. wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using Debain Sarge with mozilla:
> $> COLUMNS=50 dpkg -l mozilla
[...]
> when I try to print a webpage to a ps file, it hangs and does nothing.

[...]
> What could be going wrong, any suggestion?

[...]
> I haven't ever been able to print anything to file with this method
> btw.

Hi.

I use unstable and had problems with printing from mozilla too. If you
look at bugs.debian.org, you can find some bug reports on this.

I tried using Xprint server and after some problems got it to work.

You can also print to the ps file first and then print it with gv or
some other viewer.

Hope it helps.

Peter

--