Auto mount Windowz Share

I want to auto mount windowz share folder into my linux box. I add this
line into my /etc/fstab:

//192.168.0.4/shareit   /mnt/windowz    smbfs   auto,guest 0 0

This is what I've got in my log file at startup:

 tree connect failed: ERRDOS - ERRnoaccess (Access denied.)
 SMB connection failed

What should I do then? Anyway, if I manually mount with smbmount,
everything works fine.

smbmount //192.168.0.4/shareit	/mnt/windowz -o guest

Is it not possible to mount it via fstab? Other people say that I can
use 'rc.local' file. But could not find the file in my Debian. What file
is similiar to rc.local in debian?

Thanks,

Phillip.