Re: ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Questions

On approximately Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 07:01:51PM -0800, Scarletdown wrote:
> Quite some time ago, I was trying to get Debian working properly on my
> primary workstation, an ASUS A7N8X Deluxe with 512MB RAM, Athlon 2500
> Barton, and GeForce 5600FX 256MB AGP Video Card.  Back then, I was having
> all sorts of problems getting anything on the MB to work and getting the
> nForce drivers compiled and installed.

<snip>

http://www.freenet.org.nz/misc/knoppix-install.html

--
Josh McKinney		     |	Webmaster: http://joshandangie.org
                             | They that can give up essential liberty
Linux, the choice       -o)  | to obtain a little temporary safety deserve
of the GNU generation    /\  | neither liberty or safety.
                        _\_v |                          -Benjamin Franklin