Any Linux-oriented hardware-review sites?

Anyone know of any hardware-review sites from a Linux perspective?

I'm looking to buy a replacement motherboard, but this one has this chipset, and that one has that on-board video, and the other one has the other southbridge, etc, and I can't keep one mobo straight from another.

If there's some sort of hardware-review site, like Tom's Hardware, that writes their reviews with Linux in mind, it'd help me greatly sort out what works well or at all, and what doesn't.

Thanks!

--
Kent