Re: remote install

on Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 03:54:17PM -0500, Emma Jane Hogbin (emmajane@xtrinsic.com) wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've just leased some (redhat) rack space. I'd like to do a remote install
> of debian. I'm currently reading
> 	http://trilldev.sourceforge.net/files/remotedeb.html
> and am wondering if anyone can recommend any other HOWTOs.
>
> thanks,
> emma <--- I. Am. So. PUMPED. about having root. :)

Well, that's the cannonical remote install doc I'm familiar with.

The key issues of a chroot install are covered in the official Debian
Installation Manual, which is adapted from my own instructions at:

    http://twiki.iwethey.org/Main/DebianChrootInstall

Peace.

    "Yes," said Marvin. "Why stop now just when I'm hating it?"
    -- HHGTG