Keyboard configuration for X

Hello:

I am having problems with my keyboard on X, I can't seem to be able to
type certain characters on the keyboard itself, I just recently upgraded
most of my packages and had to reconfigure a few things (including the
configuration for my mouse in order recognize again my mouse wheel),
however I don't remember how I had my keyboard set up in the
/etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file. This is what I have right now:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "keyboard"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xfree86"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "pc104"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "ca"
EndSection

But I can't type the / character or the > and <, when I try it types
either nothing or some real funky characters, any know how to fix this?

Thanx!

Francisco