voice communication - windows w/ masquerade and debian w/ real IP

Hello!

I badly need to communicate with a person that is using windows
behind a masquerade of his ISP (which he doesn't control). My
machine has routable IP address so theorhetically such a connection
from windows machine to mine - would be possible.

But what kind of software could be used for that? Sometime ago I used
the great Gnome Meeting but it requires both sides to have a real IP
or to use some proxies on gateways etc. which is not possible for
the windows machine. [*]

Any ideas how to get voice communication in such a setup?

					Grzegorz B. Prokopski

[*] A wild idea that popped up in my mind would be ex. to setup dante
(socks) proxy in my machine and setup windows machine's voice
communication program to use it... Pure fantasy probably...

--
Grzegorz B. Prokopski <gadek@debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux      http://www.debian.org