Re: Site packages

Gaëtan CAPOU wrote:

Please help me ,
My server is down until 3 weeks, because i need kernel-headers-2.4.18-bf2.4

Have you a debian install with a drivers broacom BC5700 ???

Bests REgards.

Gaëtan CAPOU wrote:

Hi,
thank for you rely,
but, i need of this files to build the drivers of my LAN card to acces to internet.
I need to download this files to Windows computer.

Have you a other solution.
thank you.
gcp.

Paul William wrote:

Run the following command as root:

apt-get install kernel-headers-2.4.18-bf2.4

Also, to view the page you mentioned go to googles cache:

http://www.google.co.nz/search?q=cache:NYxRayN4luwJ:packages.debian.org/unstable/devel/kernel-headers-2.4.18-bf2.4.html+&hl=en&ie=UTF-8