Re: Logging from Linksys BEFSX41 Router to Debian Server (progress)

I wrote an SNMP listener in Python that updates a mysql table.  I was using it primarily to log incoming connection attempts (i.e. port scans) since my linksys should never have inbound traffic for most of the common server ports.  It’s somewhat like a honeypot, but only able to log connection attempts.  The Python code could easily be modified to log all of the inbound connections and/or the outbound connections.  You could then use any favorite tool to query and manipulate the db table.

Michael