Razor servers overloades (spamassian newbie)

I'm just setting yup spamassain. I added the recomended macros to my
muttrc, and I've been duntifly trying to reprt the spams to the Razor
servers (yes I registerd).

Abour 50% of the time, my reports seem to time out (run with the -D option)
to check why they are failing). If a given report times out, it is qued for
the next transaction with the servers? Is this timeout normal?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin