Kaudiocreator problems. II

>>>>>>>snip<<<<<<<<
Many programs rely on these headers to build the threading, so when
starting a new topic always better start off with a new mail and no
reply.
The Debian mail archive was able to get it right, though:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2003/debian-user-200312/threads.html#00130
but I still think it's better to get it right on the sender's side
than to let the ~1900 recievers handle it...
<<<<<<<<snip>>>>>>>

Thanks.  I will make sure to new post in the future. (as this post should be)

I just subscribed to kde-debian as well, as most of my questions are probably
going to be based on kde.

Does anyone have any ideas why kaudiocreator isn't saving my wav files even
though I've set it up under  ->settings->kaudiocreator->save wav file ?
or,  does anyone have a recommendation for a different single program to rip
the cd to hard drive, encode it to mp3 with lame and keep both the wav and
mp3 with no  manual constructing of the recepient folders required?
Kaudiocreator  even sets up the respective wave and mp3 folders based on
freedb information for each album, what a time saver!

thanks.

jaz