Re: Unidentified subject!

On Sun, Dec 07, 2003 at 07:39:18PM +0800, David Palmer. wrote:
> > than some {m|w}ildly disturbed freak).
> >
> Hmmm...
> Have you asked Tom if he knows anything about this?
> Regards,

I like your style man.  The thing I like about you, is, you're not
afraid to just say "bleah; here's what I think; I might say something
wrong" but dammit I'll say it anyway.

Too many other of these computer people grew up being hurt and they
practiced their stinging barbs, and if they can't just cut you to shreds
they clam up.  Thanks man, you're one of the good ones.