Evolution 1.4

I've got a Testing/Unstable system, and I'm trying to install Evolution
1.4.5-3.

Everything went great until it tried to unpack libpisync0.  I am getting this
error trying to fix it with -f install:

sudo apt-get -f install
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Suggested packages:
  gnome-pilot
  libpisync0
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 46 not upgraded.
13 not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0B/13.4kB of archives.
After unpacking 65.5kB of additional disk space will be used.
(Reading database ... 151121 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking libpisync0 (from .../libpisync0_0.11.8-7_i386.deb) ...
dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/libpisync0_0.11.8-7_i386.deb
(--unpack):
 trying to overwrite `/usr/lib/libpisync.so.0', which is also in package
libpisock8
 /var/cache/apt/archives/libpisync0_0.11.8-7_i386.deb

I tried using --force-yes, but that didn't work.  Is there a way to make it
overwrite it?  If not, how can it tell the system to just pretend I didn't
try to install Evolution?  Please let me know if more information is need to
diagnose the problem.

Thanks!

Nate

     CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION

This e-mail transmission and any attachments may contain confidential
information belonging to the sender.  The information is intended solely for
the use of the individual(s) or entities addressed.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any copying, disclosing,
distributing, or use of this e-mail and/or attachment is strictly
prohibited.  If you received this transmission in error please notify the
sender immediately and delete the message and all attachments.