Re: App for making invitation cards

Have a look to LaTeX stuff:
you may find you want.

May be for more information, you should eamil to a LaTeX group.

hth,
Jerome

Kent West wrote:
I've had my mom running Debian for a couple of years, but she's just doing the minimal stuff of email/web browsing, and is not computer literate.

Now she wants to create party invitations. Any suggestions as to the best direction to steer her? (Solving some of these issues would really be easier in the Windows world, but I _really_ want to avoid going that route. _Really_!)

Thanks!