fwbuilder on debian

Hi,

Can anyone point me to a copy of fwbuilder that works
on debian (unstable)?

The package available right now is 1.0.12, and it
can't
open my file created on RH9. Worse, it can't open file
created by itself. Everytime I open a file, say
firewall.xml,
it's looking for
/usr/local/share/fwbuilder/firewall.dtd.

This does not make sense. I try to alien some rpm
packages
from mandrake or redhat, but it won't start due to a
bunch of .so issues.

I downloaded the source code and compiled it (went
fine
during compile), and when I start it, it's looking for
some
non-existent dtd file in /usr/local/share. But I
installed
it in my home directory.

Does anyone have a working copy, or a pointer to a
working copy? or some hint to build my own deb? I
would be willing to build nightly/weekly deb of
fwbuilder, if needed.

thanks