[CKCNEWS] - Your December Newsletter is Ready

Hello ,

Your copy of the CKC Newsletter has just been uploaded
to our website and is ready for your review.

This issue contains the following:

 1. CKC Performance Events
 2. Featured Article I - Vet Tech: What is Lyme Disease?
 3. CKC's Breed Of The Month - The Havanese
 4. Featured Article II - Pet FOOD Questions 101
 5. Snapshot of the Month - The DOG Who Stole Christmas
 6. On the Work Front - A New Addition.

You copy is available here:

Thank you for being a customer,

Continental Kennel Club, Inc.

If you wish to cancel your subscription, simply click once on the link below.