Re: Removal of packages from woody/main

On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 06:09:30PM -0600, Andrew Davidoff wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> As of 21.30GMT today (when a local rsync of debian's archive is run) I
> noticed that quite a few files have been removed from the main section
> of debian's pool.  Can anyone shed any light as to why this happened,
> and if they are coming back?
> Notable (to us) files that were removed:
[snip]

They look suspiciously (I havent checked), like old versions of packages
that were upgraded as a part of the 3.0r2 release.

Mike.
--
Mike Beattie <mike@ethernal.org>                      ZL4TXK, IRLP Node 6184

  If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos... Then you probably
       haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.