Kmail 1.5.4 and GPG

Hi. Front-end caviats: I cannot keep up with the traffic, so any reply
that doesn't copy me directly will have to wait until I find it in the
archives. Also, I have read the manuals.

Running Sid, would like Kmail to decrypt mail like it used to. However,
the Ägypten Project http://www.gnupg.org/aegypten and kmail.kde.org
tell me to do lots of compiling in order to do so.

I found several of the libraries, including the cryptplug package
through dselect. However, I did not find the "pinentry" and "newpg"
that they require.

So here's the question, since I my search of the user archives found no
match for "kmail gpg": Has anyone else done this? If so, how?

I'll be surprised, with so much of the developer mail encrypted (or at
least signed) if the maintainer of the kmail .deb hasn't build these
things into the mix already.

Curt-

--
September 11th, 2001