Re: [solved, testing] OK, I want to join the PGP World, but need help.

On Sun, Nov 30, 2003 at 08:34:23PM -0700, Paul E Condon wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 28, 2003 at 10:08:18PM -0700, Paul E Condon wrote:

> > Where is the use of GnuPG within Mutt documented?
> > I want to set up checking of signatures on emails
> > to this list, but I don't find info. Where is it?
>
> Thanks to all. I think I have it working. This message should be
> signed with a key that is posted at pgp.mit.edu
> I don't know how to verify this except to ask someone who has
> pgp signature checking up and running to reply and tell me that
> they saw a valid check. (Yes, my key is not signed by a trusted
> person yet, but that is for another day.) Will someone please
> tell me yes, or no?

It looks good from here.

And BTW, I suggest subkeys.pgp.net for your keyserver. It's a
round-robin of servers that won't mangle a key that has subkeys.
Some of the other servers can't be trusted not to (thus resulting in
retrieving keys that then don't work).

	Cheers!
--