Analog

I'm trying really hard not to toss that computer out the door!

I'm wanting to install Analog, the web log analyzer.  However, the
Debian system thinks that I need X and Gnome and all the libraries
installed to use Analog.  All I want is for the web logs to be
analyzed and the report to be put into an html file so that I can
read the files from another machine.  Is that too much to ask?  Is
there a way around all of this?

--
Raquel
He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy