libcupsys dist-upgrade Sarge

Hi list!

I did a Sarge dist-upgrade (after backing up the partition with mondoarchive) and got 71 packages upgraded. It went with blazing speed (4.4Kb/sec) on my 56kb line.
However...
After the installation I get this error from Xprt:

debian Xprt_64: lpc: /usr/lib/libgnutls.so.7: no version information available (required by /usr/lib/libcups.so.2)

That (libcups) got upgraded by this guy:

libcupsys2_1.1.20candidate6-6_i386.deb

That message does not show up before the upgrade.

Problem is my cartridges ran out on my canon BJC-2110 printer at the same time, or because of it, I cannot tell.

Has anybody gotten anything similar? I googled but did not find that message... It could just be a warning message...

Thanks!

Hugo.