fetchmail problem (maybe bug)

Hi!

I'm using fetchmail 5.9.11-6.2 from woody since a while without any problems,
but now mail retrieval fails with the following error messages:

	fetchmail: POP3> RETR 1
	fetchmail: POP3< -ERR cannot open disk file error 2
	fetchmail: cannot open disk file error 2
	fetchmail: POP3> QUIT
	fetchmail: POP3< +OK POP3 server closing connection
	fetchmail: client/server protocol error while fetching from mail.epost.de
	fetchmail: 5.9.11 querying mail.epost.de (protocol POP3) at Sun 30 Nov 2003
	14:40:45 CET: poll completed
	fetchmail: Query status=4 (PROTOCOL)
	fetchmail: normal termination, status 4

This happened from one day to another without changing anything. I have plenty
enogh of disk space and also plenty enough free inodes so I'm clueless what
this could be or what I could do to fix it. Perhaps my mail provider changed
something, but I can read and download my mails directly with kmail without
any problems.

As it claims to be a 'protocol error' I also tried IMAP, but then I get the
following error messages:

	fetchmail: client/server synchronization error while fetching from
	mail.epost.de
	fetchmail: 5.9.11 querying mail.epost.de (protocol IMAP) at Sun 30 Nov 2003
	14:54:17 CET: poll completed
	fetchmail: Query status=7 (ERROR)
	fetchmail: normal termination, status 7

Any ideas or suggestions appreciated!

Please reply directly to me, because I'm not subscribed to the list at the
moment.

Thanks
Christian