[OT] Request for new debian package (unencrypted this time...:o)

I would like to have a new package in Debian but I need help to start the
processing.  It's actualy a new release of Mikmod (3.2.1).  The project
changed hands and home page.  The new location for mikmod/libmikmod is
http://mikmod.raphnet.net .  I know the new source maintainer sent a bug
repport and also a main tho the package maintainer without any success.  So,
how can I (or we) upgrade the current mikmod package (3.1.6-7) to the new
upstream release?

        Thanx for helping,

        Nicolas

P.S.
	Sorry for the other encrypted message, my mouse/finger slipped...
--
Reality is just a crutch for people who can't handle science fiction.