Re: (unofficial) Debian project list status

on Thu, Nov 27, 2003 at 11:08:07AM -0600, John Hasler (john@dhh.gt.org) wrote:
> Hugo Vanwoerkom writes:
> > Great to see you back. Was an interesting experience: PC's are nothing
> > without Debian...
>
> Karsten M. Self writes:
> > ...and vice-versa
>
> Not true.  Debian runs on lots of non-pc platforms.

Well, yeah (I was until recently using a pa-risc system extensively),
but 1) it was meant humorously WRT past week's events, 2) I'll warrant
that the majority of deployments are x86, and 3) with Debian, all
computing is personal ;-)

Peace.

    Vote Bush in '04: "I Has Incumbentory Advantitude"