Re: www.debian.org

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 at 18:21 GMT, Vineet Kumar penned:

> aptitude keeps such a log in /var/log/aptitude ... if you use
> aptitude, that is.

Aptitude isn't the only thing I use, but I think it's the only thing
I've used lately.

There hasn't been an announcement made about *when* exactly the machines
were compromised, has there?

Then again, the belief seems to be that actual packages haven't been
compromised, so maybe it doesn't matter ...

--
monique
PLEASE don't CC me.  Please.  Pretty please with sugar on top.