Exim SMTP AUTH

Greeting

Exim tooks me 30-45sec just to send a mail out from SMTP AUTH. Something must be wrong somewhere but I just cant figure out and i need some help from Debian and Exim Eliet users. I setup SMTP AUTH using PLAINTEXT with /etc/exim/passwd (Im using Exim 3). I can send mail out but inside the log I saw this "Authentication failed for (fusemail.com) [203.120.48.36]: 535 Incorrect authentication data" and everytime I restarted Exim I got this too "Failed to create IPv6 socket for wildcard listening (Address family not supported by protocol): Falling back to IPv4". Anyone encoutered this before? It's really damn long to wait for 30-45 sec to be sent. Hope that someone will guide me along. Thanks inadvance.

Regards
KenAde