Re: openoffice.org inline in mozilla

Christoph Simon wrote:
On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:39:50 -0800
Arthur Barlow <arthurbarlow@earthlink.net> wrote:

Put the following line in your /etc/mailcap file if it's not there
already:

text/html; /usr/bin/mozilla '%s'; description=HTML Text; test=test -n
"$DISPLAY";  nametemplate=%s.html

On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 13:04, Christoph Simon wrote:

Is there any way to configure mozilla to open inline any file
openoffice.org is capable of dealing with, like acrobat reader opens
pdf? This is for a pure debian woody.

Thanks for your reply, but I think, I didn't explain myself
clearly. If there is a site having a link to .DOC file, I would like
mozilla to use openoffice.org to display that file, if possible
inline. Very much the same way like mozilla will open acroread inline
to display a PDF document. Your solution seems to cause mozilla being
opened for email messages with HTML attachments.

Try plugger(<http://fredrik.hubbe.net/plugger.html>, mozplugger in testing/unstable). By default it uses Abiword to display doc's inline in mozilla, but you may be able to fiddle with the config.