Re: New Debian release

Hello

Massimiliano Zagaglia (<massimiliano.zagaglia@futuremediaitaly.it>)
wrote:

> I'm reading that an update for Woody is online... will be new iso or I
> have to download all the packages to upgrade my Debian machine at
> home?

There will be a complete set of new ISOs for Woody r2 as well as an
update CD ISO. However, most of the updated packages are security
updates released after the release of Woody r1. So if your system
already has the security updates installed, you don't have to download
a lot of packages. See <http://www.debian.org/News/2003/20031121a>,
Section "Miscellaneous Bugfixes" for a list.

best regards
        Andreas Janssen

--
Andreas Janssen