Re: Apt error in Debian/Sid with Python

On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 00:14, Florian Ernst wrote:
> Hello 'C Stefan'!
>
> On Sat, Nov 22, 2003 at 02:24:28PM +0200, C Stefan wrote:
> > I have a Debian/Sid distrib and after an apt-update/apt-upgrade
> >i`ve encounterred this error :
> >[...]
> > trying to overwrite /usr/share/doc/python2.3/python-policy.html',
> >which is also in package python2.3
> >[...]
> >Someone knows what it means and how it could be solved ?
> >Is this a bug ?
>
> Yes, #221791, fixed by now in -7.
>
> Hm, but as you are running Sid I guess you know the BTS, don't you?
>
> Cheers,
> Flo
>

> PS: Ah, good to be back! :D

Thanx for the answer .
But in the time the problem was I couldn`t acces de BTS.
On toppic : The people from Debian discovered how badly the server were
compromised  ?
Because I think that my desktop was compromised too after an apt-update
apt-upgarde (found a fu`in LKM trojan hiding my ps command). If that`s
true then ..... it is not so good

C Stefan