Woody on Sparc

I could install woody on a dual cpu SparcStation20. Everything is
working fine except X.

For the xserver, I tried fbdev, sunfbdev, suncg3, suncg14 in 8, 16 and
24 bit depths. Every time startx fails. Searched the archives and
googled. Could not find much info on getting X on such a machine.

If anyone on the list is using such a machine with Woody and has got X
running on it, can he/she post the instructions?

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.                            GPG KeyID : F0225B2C
  Fingerprint: F7CC 61A8 C6C1 D29C 2863  4E20 8A78 A19D F022

Money is a powerful aphrodisiac.  But flowers work almost as well.
		-- Lazarus Long