Re: how do I subscribe to debian-announce?

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 09:50:32AM -0500, Rohit Kumar Mehta wrote:

> I had previously used the web interface at lists.debian.org to get on
> this debian mailing
> list, but now that redirects me here: http://www.debian.org/distrib/ftplist

The list archives (lists.debian.org) are hosted on master.debian.org
which hasn't been fully re-established yet, hence that page doesn't work
fully yet.

> Should I just wait until it can be restored or is there another way to
> subscribe?

Send an email to debian-announce-request@lists.debian.org, with a
subject of "subscribe". Make sure you spell subscribe properly or it
won't work.

In general, you can subscribe to any debian list by email
<listname>-request@lists.debian.org, where you should replace <listname>
with the actual name of the list.

	Cheers,

Pasc