KDE -> GNOME (some Questions)

Hi All,

I recently switched from KDE to GNOME and I love it. However, I have a
few questions that I hope someone can answer.

* How can I use the win key. In the shortcuts setting, whenever I click
the win key - the shortcut just turns to <disabled>. Other key
combinations with Ctrl, Alt etc. work. Win works with KDE as well.

* KDE has this neat feature where you can right click the window taskbar
and select "Always On Top" Is it possible to get this with GNOME?

* How can I hide the mount points from the desktop - I have a few
network shares and the icons on the desktop are very annoying and space
consuming.

* Also, does anyone know of a good PHP editor like Quanta. I tried
bluefish but it doesnt let me change the background color from white.

Thanks for the help.

Best Wishes,

Shri

Shri Shrikumar       U R Byte Solutions           Tel:   0845 644 4745
I.T. Consultant	     Edinburgh, Scotland          Mob:   0773 980 3499
                     Web: www.urbyte.com          Email: shri@urbyte.com