How to install BitTorrent on Woody?

I'd like to install BitTorrent on Woody, but it's not available in stable. I think it's available in testing. Or does someone have a package built for Woody? I need it for PowerPC. I think BitTorrent is written in python, but it uses wxPython, for which I would need a PowerPC binary.

I added the following to my /etc/apt/preferences but it didn't show up in dselect:

Package: bittorrent-*
Pin: release a=testing
Pin-Priority: 850

Package: wxpython-*
Pin: release a=testing
Pin-Priority: 850

The stable entry in preferences has Pin-Priority 777.

I admit to not fully understanding how to do pinning, it still seems like voodoo to me.

In general I vastly prefer to get packages that are actually built against woody than to use pinning to get them from testing, because I fear pulling down a lot of dependencies that are going to break my box.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Mike

--
Michael D. Crawford