Re: packages and archives failed.

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 09:48:56AM +0800, csj wrote:
> On November 24, 2003 at 5:39PM -0800,
> Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 12:22:25AM +0000, Robin Gerard wrote:
> > > since a few days I can't reach the links:
> > > lists.debian.org and packages.debian.org
> > >
> > > Is there a problem with the servers debian ?
> >
> > Please subscribe to debian-news@lists.debian.org and
> > debian-announce@lists.debian.org if you want to keep up with
> > what's happening with Debian.
>
> That wouldn't have helped in this case.  The lists were the ones
> affected!  AFAIK I didn't recieve last week's debian-news.
> Better would be to go to http://www.debian.org/News/.

Karsten sent me some good links:

    http://www.wiggy.net/debian/
    http://www.wiggy.net/debian/status/
    http://www.wiggy.net/debian/developer-securing/

(Many thanks, Karsten!)

Kenward
--
In a completely rational society, the best of us would aspire to be
_teachers_ and the rest of us would have to settle for something less,